Blackberry announced all new Blackberry 10 OS. It is totally different from old Blackberry OS. It also unveiled first two Blackberry Phones Z10 and Q10. BlackBerry Z10 features 4.2 inch display, 8 MP camera and 16 GB internal memory.
BlackBerry Z10 Specifications:
- Processor: 1.5GHZ dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Display: 4.2-inch LCD; 1280x768, 355 ppi
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, 2MP front camera
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, microSD Slotupto 32GB
- Battery: 1,800 mAh, removable
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC ・microUSB ・microHDMI-Out ・Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Size (LxWxD): 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- 4G: LTE
BlackBerry Z10 Price and release date:
- In the UK, the BlackBerry Z10 will be available beginning tomorrow on pay monthly contracts and pre-pay plans from EE, O2, Vodafone, Phones 4u, BT, 3UK and the Carphone Warehouse. BlackBerry Z10 smartphones will be available fully subsidized on competitive monthly pay contracts. Price points will vary according to carriers and retail partners.
- In Canada, the BlackBerry Z10 will be available on February 5th. Pricing will vary by carrier partner, but it will retail for around $149.99 on a 3-year contract.
- In the UAE, the BlackBerry Z10 will be available on February 10th. Pricing will vary by carrier partner, but unsubsidized it will retail for AED 2,599.
- In the U.S. market, we expect availability with most carriers for the BlackBerry Z10 to be in March. Today, U.S. carriers will start announcing pre-registration and price plans.